Wednesday, February 2, 2011

only 20 days..

there's 20 days left of summer, so I think we should all make the most of the weather we've been enjoying lately and keep cracking out the short shorts until we can't anymore!

In the last, I guess, 6 hours I have officially become obsessed with suede shorts. I know, I'm a bit behind the times, but I'm on board now so let's stop the uproar.

In particular, I'm crushing hard on this Shakuhachi pair below. The culotte-style high waisted pair are a summer dream, I'm picturing them with a cream or pastel pink silk singlet, or an after dark long sleeved floaty white number with a cute pair of beige clogs, or create an edge with a pair of chunky wedges. Talk about versatile!

Also - Shakuhachi are having a killer sale, nearly everything is 50% off online at www.shakuhachi.net, go!


Giving the Shakuhachi shorts a run for their money are these leather beauties from Ellery, the apricot colour alone is enough to make me want them, let alone the shorter-at-the-front-longer-at-the-back leg flattering amazingness. Feel special - they're made to order.

online at www.http://www.thegrandsocial.com.au/e-l-l-e-r-y
On the less bank balance destroying side are these Maje suedes, in a striking navy colour and a little more on the tight short short, must have amazing legs to pull them off side. Still, style is all about HOW you wear the clothes..

from net-a-porter.com
So whip out the legs whilst you still can, or until we have to run out and buy a new pair of black opaques to wear underneath.. 

G


No comments:

Post a Comment