Monday, February 7, 2011

Autumn must haves

I went for my weekly trip into Sportsgirl, and pleasantly found that I liked alot of their new Autumn collection. As always, Sportsgirl is great for basics, but I find that I hesitate to buy much else out of fear I'll see someone else wearing it - or someone will know where I bought my clothes. Does that make me a fashion snob?

Either way, I thought it might be a good idea to collect some of my favorite picks for an Autumn shoe. This season I think we'll see alot of the 'bootie', (especially the heeled variety) as well as the essential low-heeled or flat ankle boot, you know the ones that are perfect for daytime over tights, or paired with leggings and an oversized knit? I'll throw in some irresistible pumps for safe measure.
Ellery.. need I say more?


Camilla Skovgaard, preorder from My Chameleon.

Opening Ceremony

Opening Ceremony



And lastly, Jeffrey Campbell. 

Inspired? 

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment