Friday, February 18, 2011

front row

NYFW is in full swing, and my first favourite show was Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen's label The Row. Fur was huge on the catwalk, as was lace and bright pops of understated colour. I can already picture the style snaps on the streets of New York, as fashionista's all over scramble to recreate the sharp lines with suit jackets and tailored pants, juxtaposing fur hats and scarves to combat the winter chill.

If I could choose one to be hanging in my overstuffed closet right this second, I would undoubtedly go for the outfit in the fifth pic, the casual-tailored chic meeting the attitude of fur really makes for a classic-but-cool winter look, complete with gorgeous male model in tortoise rimmed specs. Mmm.









More to come. 

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment